Skip to main content

Hello world!



Hello world! Welcome to my blog where I am going to pour my mind on the internet. Here I am going to share my experiences, my advises, things that I learn and pretty much every other boring stuff I do. This might be interesting to some people, and boring for others, so the interested people can stick to this blog post while I introduce myself.

Originally from Karachi, Pakistan, I have lived a good part of my life in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I have to admit that it is a bit embarrassing to admit the fact that I can barely speak a few sentences of Arabic which are enough to get me through day to day life of Jeddah, and I think many foreigners living in the country can relate that. The first day of my life was on 14 July, which was nearly 20 years ago (sheesh look at how time flies!). I went to school which had a British curriculum, and studied in it for the next 5 years there. In my 5th class I switched my school, where I completed my O'levels. I then shifted to Pakistan, where I completed one of the toughest phases of my life, The A'levels. I then joined Asia Pacific University in Malaysia, to study Computer Science ( I am currently typing this post inside the chilly library of APU). 

Currently, I am in the third month of my university, and things have been just fine. The schedule is monotonous and "robotic" by my standards, which for now I am totally fine with. Trying to catch the 7:50 bus which takes me to University with barely any breakfast, downing 2 slices of bread, couple of doughnuts and a hot cup of tea from the cafeteria in University for lunch, spending time in library to breakdown what the lecturers had dumped on us and try to complete parts of assignments till the library closes, hunting down for dinner before reaching back home to drop on my bed and sleep so that I can wake up to catch the 7:50 bus  next morning is just part of my daily week day routine in Malaysia. On weekends its just me sitting in my friend's house, where we either do gaming or try to study.

This was a brief look at what my past looks like, and what my current days revolve around. I hope I keep meeting you guys in the eventful journey. Till then, Bye!

Comments